Work Party and Potluck, Saturday, July 20 10AM - 3 PM, 2019
Come visit our property, see our plans, meet us and talk about our dreams, see the eagle's nest in the 10-acre adjoining park. See our first construction--the
garden. Let your kids run over our 4.75 acres. Come to 3217 66th Ave NE, Marysville and follow our sign through the gate.
Our multigenerational community is currently forming. We have obtained 4.75 acres in Marysville, Washington. We will have 18-25 detached
homes or duplexes, a Common House and other features, decided upon by the community.
The Common House will be shared by all
- Meeting and dining area for periodic (and optional) community meals
- Community kitchen
- Guest rooms
Now is the perfect time to join our community - while we are learning what it means to live in community and creating what we want it to be.
Check out our website for how to get more information and how to get involved.
- Community organic garden, orchard and berry patch
- Wood shop/craft room
- Rain Gardens
- Solar electric car charging ability
- Optional solar panels on individual homes
- Focus on sustainability and environmentally responsible design
Call or text Dean Smith 425-328-9979 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennie Lindberg 206-818-7659 email@example.com